Background and History
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets.
VetsEZ, a company of Subject Matter Experts, has a deep expertise in the area of Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. Our services portfolio includes Program Management Office Support, Enterprise, System and Application Architecture, Software Design and Development, Data Management, Process Management, Health Data Interoperability, Standards Definition, Software Quality Assurance, Independent Validation and Verification and Operations and Sustainment Support.
VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions improving day-to-day business transactions, maximizing efficiencies, eliminating risks and reducing costs for our clients.
VetsEZ has an excellent knowledge and understanding of the applications, systems, tools, and processes used within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We understand the current state and the future direction of VA’s Health and Benefits System Architecture. Within the VA, we have an excellent working knowledge of most of the VHA, VBA and NCA environments, systems and services that are currently in production and in development.
The principals of the firm have over 70 years of combined experience within VA leading key projects and providing help in the areas of project management, system & enterprise architecture, software development, functional/business analysis, requirements gathering, process implementations (notably VIP and PAL), testing (SQA), prototyping, 508 compliance, O&M and R&D efforts.
In addition, Subject Matter Experts from VetsEZ provide thought leadership and innovative approaches to VA executive management to shape up the future direction of VA Health and Benefits System Architecture. Having worked with VA stakeholders directly, we understand the business needs of the clinicians, veterans, employees and the management within the VA.
In a nutshell, the principals at VetsEZ have been involved with developing and interfacing with over 30+ systems in the VA including delivering data to many different User Interfaces (CPRS, CAPRI, VistAWeb, etc.) by transporting 30+ data domains (related to Health & Benefits) from 20+ Data Sources (ESR EE, VistA, MVI, VAP, HDR, ADR, etc.) using a variety of Data Protocols.
Clients & Partners
Large Company Business Partners
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- CMMI Institute Software Development and Maintenance Maturity Level 3
- ISO 27001 – AFNOR certification, Activity concerned: DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS. PROVIDING IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT INCLUDING IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT, IT HELPDESK AND IT STAFFING SERVICE. AS PER STATEMENT OF APPLICABILITY VERSION 1.5
- ISO 20000-1 – AFNOR certification, Activity concerned: DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS. PROVIDING IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT INCLUDING IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT, IT HELPDESK AND IT STAFFING SERVICE.
- ISO 9001:2008 – AFNOR certification, Activities concerned: DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, TESTING, IMPLEMENTATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS. PROVIDING IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT INCLUDING IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT, IT HELPDESK AND IT STAFFING SERVICE.
News & Articles
VetsEZ has been awarded a prime contract by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), supporting the DAS Enterprise Service Enhancements (DESE) project which will implement and support a series of Veteran-centric processes and technologically focused improvements.read more